US ready for talks with Iran; set strict conditions
According to the International News Agency, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has said that if Iran wants to come forward for talks, he is ready to meet this week as well.
The US Secretary of State reminded that the US has always been ready for talks and consultations with Iran, but these talks should not be limited to Iran’s nuclear program alone.
He made it clear that these talks should not only cover the nuclear program but also issues such as Iran’s ballistic missile program, support for proxy groups in the region, and brutal treatment of the Iranian people.
Marco Rubio added that Iran had previously agreed to talks in Turkey on Friday but later backed out and wants to hold talks in Oman.
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that special envoy Steve Witkoff, appointed by President Trump, is still ready to participate in Friday’s talks.
It should be noted that while requesting a change in the subject and location of the negotiations with the United States, Iran has expressed its desire that the negotiations be limited to nuclear issues and be held in Oman.
Express your opinion:
Recent Comments
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!